Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Catch up real quick!

Okay Okay, I officially suck at this blogging on my own site.. I get it! I have been in charge of Shade's new blog http://blog.shadeclothing.com/ so it has been taking away from my time here on my own! I apologize, but good things have been happening in mine and London's life. We are happy and healthy and that s all that really matters, right?! :) However it is snowing here today on April 15th so not only is it tax day, its snowing! c mon is that supposed to be a reward on getting our taxes done on time?! I dont think so... maybe its punishment cause I didn't get my taxes done today period.
Here's a few of our latest pics and adventures!

London got her first Wings! on our San Fran trip with aunt Marianna!
We had such a good time, here's a few of the "behind the scenes" pics you haven't all already seen! She gave mama loves the entire trip! I loved it as you can see below, we had a lot of mommy daughter time!



Her first hair clip! Her hair is getting longer, I swear! lol.



3 comments:

Stephanie said...

OMG! She is so precious! i LOVE her! SHE iS SO ADORABLE! Awhhhh! Mommy and daughter! it is still sureal you have a baby hahah! Love you both!
-Auntie Stephy

Zach & Lizzy said...

OH MY HECK! She is so freaking adorable!!!

Blonde African Americans said...

beautiful baby