Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy New Year



"Indeed, the end of the year is a good time to look back and reflect upon the events of the year. It is a time to evaluate what can be improved upon and what can be learned. It is also a time of resolution, a time to begin anew our efforts to become our best selves and reach out more fully to others in love and service. We have our problems and our worries, but all things will work together for our good if we hold on to hope, stay with the Savior, and strive to be humble and obedient."

Well another year has come and gone and I would have to say this has been the most life changing year of my life yet! I am so blessed to have a beautiful daughter this past year and we are looking forward to an AMAZING year in 09! The beginning of a new year is always a great time to reflect and look back and take what you learned and focus on doing better the coming year. I have so many things to be thankful for and look forward to. I would like to express my gratitude to my amazing friends and family in my life. Thank you for all you do for me and London and for sticking out this past year with us! We have met and made some new amazing friends this past year and grown amazing closer to family as well. I couldn't have done it without all of you in my life. I am sooo blessed with good friends and family and a beautiful daughter. Here's to an amazing year for all of us!


London and I had a fantastic New years, we just hung out at home with friends. Marianne and Drew, daddy, came over and it was so much fun to just be together with London hanging out and laughing. I think we started out the New Year right and just as it should be. There is nothing better than hanging out with London!

No comments: