Monday, November 9, 2009

I believe this to be true...

"You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly."


And isn't this statement so true when it comes to the way we love our children? We think they are the most precious, perfect lil people and we love them more than anything. Maybe we should learn to love the "other important people" in our lives with that same vision... just a thought. And a cute pic of my perfect puppy, whom I do love more than anything in this world. :)

6 comments:

Zach & Lizzy said...

she is so adorable! what a cute little puppy!

Kari said...

couldn't agree more

Stevi said...

Just found your blog! You two are both so beautiful! Looks like your doing well!

Mike and Lisa said...

Hey Kim,

This is your old roommate Lisa. I found your blog, hope you don't mind. Your little girl is so dang cute. It looks like you guys are doing good. I just wanted to say hi!! We should get together sometime! :)

Amy Gardner said...

That is so true about our children! Love that quote. And love the puppy! What a doll! And what a beautiful momma, I might add :)

Kimberly & London Young said...

Thanks Girls, your all so sweet! I need to stay on top of my blog a bit better.. lol.

Lisa, i am so happy to hear from you! i checked out your blog as well, and you look beautiful and happy! your kids are adorable as well. i would love to do lunch sometime! hope all is well, take care! kim