Thursday, June 4, 2009

Bringing my hopes "UP!"


Krista and I went to the Disney movie UP last night and can I just say... adorable! We fell in love with it. It's about an old man who is trying to fulfill his wife's childhood dream.. and
Ok.. yes... we were crying in the first five mintues of the movie.. mind you , its a cartoon... and then again and again through out! I literally teared "UP" four different times. It reminded me of my grandma and grandpa. I know my grandpa loved my grandma like this. I want that... I want a love like Carl and Ellie... I want someone to grow old with. It truly was a great movie and one that should bring all our hopes "UP" in finding true love in this life. And for those of you who have found that person already, I hope you love them like Carl loves Ellie.

1 comment:

Krista Miller said...

doo dee doo dee doo dee doo dee...You are now entering...The Twilight Zone....

Last night was fabulous...and...Yes. I bawled. Those 3D glasses dont make for the most sly wiping of tears.......