Sunday, November 2, 2008

London's 1st Halloween!

Well looks like another Halloween has come and gone, but this year was especially fun because I had a beautiful daughter to dress up as a pumpkin and mini cupid with her mama! We had a lot of fun.. NaNa came up and we took her trick or treating! London was a cute lil pumpkin during the day and at night she was a cupid with all us girls! Holidays are a lot more fun when you have someone to share them with... especially when its the love of my life! Hope everyone had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

u guys look so cute. I'm glad you have London to share your happiness with.

Torrey said...

So cute.. I need to see you soon. I miss London (and of course you too)

Zach & Lizzy said...

So stinkin' cute!! She is adorable!!! I miss you both! xoxo

Kari said...

I love that you have a blog! Miss London looked adorable in her halloween costumes. I miss you girls and will have to make another visit soon.

Blonde African Americans said...

beautiful baby, Congrats

Whitney, Greg and Kaya said...

I'm still irritated that you look so freakin hot after having a baby! Mine is 2 and I still dont have my body back! xoxoxox