Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Crazy Life!

As you can see I've been busy busy since my last post.. So here are a few updates on the crazy life!
I have finally moved! Yay! I m in a new place and ready to start a nursery and making a home for my baby. My family was amazing and all came up and helped me move everything in, down to unpacking the dish towels! What would I do without my family? I love them to death! THANK YOU FAMILY.
Here's a few pics of my current belly bump! I am taking lamaz classes as well now, and that has been interesting and pretty humorous.. I seem to laugh a lot in class, but its been good to prepare me for what's in store in the next couple months! I am 7 months along now.. and its coming fast!

I have also signed up for a photography class and bought a really nice camera. It has been fun because a bunch of my friends are in the class with me.. Krista, Torrey, Kristen and Rachel. I am not that great yet, still trying to get the hang of things, but its been fun and I thought it would come in handy with my new little girl on the way! Here's a few of the assignments we've done..



Baby's first trip and plane ride... We also recently went to San Fransisco for work and had a blast, it was my first time there and I loved it! The food was awesome and I can't wait to go back!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

I think you possibly might be the cutest pregnant person ever! I'm so excited for you!

Tates said...

I agree seriously so HOT! you are amazing. Good Luck with it all thank GOD literally for DRUGS. I hope all is well. We need to get together...Ps tell Krista that she needs to accept me so I can get on her blog I promise I won't be crazy wierdo. dawnellatate@yahoo.com, I'm cool enought right?

Blonde African Americans said...

Kim-
when is the baby due? are you still in orem? drop us a line we would love to see you. - R & T

Christen, Doug and Dillon said...

Hey cute girl! Congrats on the baby girl! She will have you wrapped around her little, pink finger in no time! Hope all is going well!
Christen

Christen, Doug and Dillon said...

Congrats Kim! I just saw beautiful London on Krista's page! She's adorable!

Heidi said...

Congrats on the new arrival! I'm excited for you to update with pics of the sweet baby. Let me know if you need anything and you can check out our blog too. Heidi